Team Norway in Spain will host a sustainability seminar to kickstart our participation at Seafood Expo Global (SEG) and Seafood Processing Global (SPG).
Top industry and political stakeholders will participate in a program which includes contributions from the EAT Foundation, Aker Biomarine , Norwegian Seafood Council, Sparebanken Vest, Innovation Norway, Skretting, ABB Aquaculture and Norway’s Minister of Fisheries and Ocean Policy, Bjørnar Selnes Skjæran.
- Seminar: 17.00-18.30
- Mingling: 18.30-20.00
To reserve a place for the seminar, please click here.
- Opening remarks: Minister of Fisheries and Ocean Policy Bjørnar Selnes Skjæran
- Let’s explore sustainable solutions - together Helene Friis, Director of Strategic Positioning, Innovation Norway and Lars Wasa Andersen, Sales Specialist Aquaculture, ABB AS
- Circular Economy in practice - how we create value for retail, HORECA and the seafood industry from ocean industry plastic waste, Runa Haug Khoury, CEO, AION
- Healthy people, healthy planet: Opportunities and risks for seafood, Dr Fabrice Le Clerck, Science Director EAT foundation
- Sustainability as a crucial factor in the global seafood market Renate Larsen, CEO Norwegian Seafood Council
- “The importance of Sustainability to the global consumer”, Dr Pippa Bailey, Head of Climate Change & Sustainability Practice, Ipsos
- Finance institutions and investors - why is ESG an increasingly crucial factor when evaluating projects in the seafood industry? by Marion Toft Remøy, SPV
- How fish feed helped stop deforestation in Brazil, Leif Kjetil Skjæveland, Manager of Sustainability and Public Affairs, Skretting Norway
- Concluding remarks by moderators
18:30-20:00 Networking Coctail