Here you will find the Seafood Council's declaration of consent to storage of personal data in order to registration for events.
I consent to Norges sjømatråd AS (Data Controller) processing personal information about me in order to handle registration for the Seafood Council's events. The personal information being processed includes the fields in the registration form, so that the Seafood Council can register your participation. In order to send you relevant information about the event and an evaluation of it, we need consent from you.
If you are already registered in our systems, we will only store updated information about you.
I have been informed and am aware that I can withdraw my consent at any time. You can do this here.
I have been informed and am aware of my rights as a data subject under the General Data Protection Regulation, for example my right to request access or correction of my personal data. You can request access or correction by sending us an e-mail message.
I am aware that there is more information about the Data Controller's use of personal data in the Data Controller's privacy statement which is available here.
Below you will find data processors of the personal data. The Seafood Council may ask for the information that appears below, but it will strive to minimise the scope of personal data and only ask for what is necessary to be able to provide the services to you.
I have been informed of the following recipients of my personal data:
- SuperOffice AS
- Purpose: Managing relationships and interests.
- Personal data that are stored: Name, firm/department, telephone number/mobile phone number, e-mail, job title/role/position, address, memoranda, interests/qualifications, user name for the Seafood Council's online services, image, activity history such as e-mail messages, offers, contracts, appointments, telephone conversations, newsletters and newsletter behaviour.
- Storage time: When we do not consider ourselves to have a dialogue or activity with a person, we keep personal data for up to 3 years.
- eMarketeer AB
- Purpose: To be able to send mass communications to persons who want information about news, conferences, seminars and exhibitions, as well as those who want our services.
- Personal data that are stored: Name, firm/department, telephone number/mobile phone number, e-mail, job title/role/position, address, newsletters and newsletter behaviour
- Storage time: When we do not consider ourselves to have a dialogue or activity with a person, we keep personal data for up to 3 years. Must keep persons (e-mail address) in the system who do not wish to receive information from us (unsubscribed newsletter).
- Deltager AS
- Purpose: Registration and payment system in connection with our events.
- Personal data that are stored: Name, e-mail, mobile phone, firm and class/category.
- Storage time: According to the Norwegian Accounting Act.
- Questback AS
- Purpose: Evaluation of our activities.
- Personal data that are stored: Name, e-mail and online behaviour such as status response and responses provided to questionnaires (if not anonymous).
- Storage time: Until it is manually deleted upon review.