In cooperation with the Swedish trade organization "Fiskbranchens Riksforbund", the Norwegian Seafood Council is pleased to invite Norwegian seafood industry to the seminar "Sustainable growth in the Swedish seafood market" on May 5 in Stockholm.
Anyone that wish to attend this event is kindly requested to save the date.
The program is still developing. Topics to be covered are:
- The sea, a solution to the world's food production and climate challenges
- Strategies for the blue industry
- Sustainability from sea to dinner table
- Seafood consumption in Sweden
- Myths and truths about Norwegian salmon
Additional information is coming soon.