Join us for a recording of a Norwegian Stockfish in Italy webinar with the latest insight on the stockfish market in Italy during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Given the current situation regarding Covid-19 and limitations from the Italian Government on seminars and other events, the Norwegian Seafood Council’s annual Stockfish Seminar in Italy was replaced this year by a live webinar, on Thursday 19th November 2020.
2020 has been a difficult year in Italy due to Covid-19 and we have interesting insights to share with you. The same topics were covered in Norwegian/English (13:00 -13:45), and Italian (14:00-14:45) for Norwegian and Italian participants respectively.
See a recording of the webinar
For Norwegian participants, please see full program and a recording of the webinar here.
Program for Italian speaking participants:
Benvenuto e introduzione al seminario:
- Apertura del seminario a cura di Trym Eidem Gundersen - Direttore Italia, Norwegian Seafood Council
- Benvenuto di Margit F. Tveiten - Ambasciatore presso la Reale Ambasciata di Norvegia a Roma
- Modera il seminario: Petter Johannesen – Executive Vice President, Assonorvegia
Lo stoccafisso in Italia nel 2020:
- “Lo stoccafisso norvegese nel mercato italiano: ultimi dati e attività di NSC in Italia”
Relatore: Trym Eidem Gundersen - Direttore Italia, Norwegian Seafood Council
- “Il consumo di stoccafisso in Italia. Indagine di mercato fra i consumatori e dati di vendita nella GDO”
Relatore: Chiara Magelli - Consumer Insight Italy Leader, Nielsen Italia
- “Comparto ittico e stoccafisso nel 2020: i trend nella GDO italiana e le attività di NSC”
Relatore: Tiziana Bellingardo – Senior Account Executive, Gruppo FMA
- Video backstage del progetto “Skrei – il viaggio” della photo reporter Valentina Tamborra
After NSC’s annual seminar, the consortium “Tørrfisk fra Lofoten” held their own live webinar for the launch of Tørrfisk fra Lofoten PGI (Stoccafisso di Lofoten IGP) in Italy. This took place at 15:00-15:45 for Norwegian participants and at 16:00-16:45 for Italian participants.
The invitation and registration to this webinar was sent by the consortium "Tørrfisk fra Lofoten".
During this webinar, there was also a virtual tour of the photo exhibition "Skrei - the journey" by photo-reporter Valentina Tamborra, which is currently being held in Milan.