Norwegian Seafood Council has the pleasure of inviting Norwegian seafood exporters to the Norway - China Seafood Summit 2018.
Experiencing great interest for exploring market opportunities for Norwegian seafood in China, the Norwegian Seafood Council (NSC) invites Norwegian seafood exporters to participate in the Norway - China Seafood Summit 2018.
Tuesday 6 November, Qingdao Hyatt Regency:
- 10:00 - 10:30 - Registration and welcome for Norwegian seafood companies
- 10:30 - 12:00 - Morning seminar: Norway - China seafood trade and market developments (for Norwegian seafood companies only)
- 12:00 - 13:30 - Lunch (for Norwegian participants)
- 13:30 -1400 - Registration and welcome for Chinese companies
- 14:00 to 16:30 - Mini Expo
Mini Expo, is a meeting place for Norwegian exporters and Chinese companies. Norwegian seafood exporters registered for the expo will be contacted by the NSC for further preparations. Participation at the Mini Expo with a separate stand is reserved for Norwegian seafood exporters.
- 16:30 - 17:30 - Afternoon seminar organized by Innovation Norway - Roadmap of bringing Norwegian seafood to the Chinese market - practical guidelines
- 18:00 - 21:00 - Seafood Seminar and Dinner
Kindly note that there might be program adjustments. Registration link can be found at the bottom of this page.
Participation fee: For Norwegian seafood exporters, participation on the day program 6 November is free of charge.
Visa: Visitors to China are required to obtain a visa. If you need an invitation for your visa application, please send the following information to Knut Marius Uddu Skjerve:
- Full name (as in the passport)
- Date of birth
- Passport number
Once the information has been submitted, the NSC will revert with an invitation to be attached to the visa application. We recommend that you apply for visa well in advance. Visumservice can assist with applications.
Address: Norway - China Seafood Summit 2018, is arranged at Hyatt Regency Qingdao, No.88, Donghai East Road, Qingdao.
China Fisheries & Seafood Expo 2018: China Fisheries is Asia's largest seafood expo and takes place in Qingdao 7 – 9 November 2018.
The NSC organizes a joint stand at the China Fisheries that Norwegian seafood exporters are welcome to use. Visitors to China Fisheries can pre-register online.
A number of seafood companies are already registered as exhibitors under the Norwegian pavilion at China Fisheries. Questions about the Norwegian pavilion can be directed to Innovation Norway.
Hotel: For hotel reservations, the booking code China Fisheries can be applied. More information can be found by visiting the China Fisheries website.
- Deadline for Norwegian seafood exporters to sign up for Norway - China Seafood Summit is Friday 5th of October.
Contact: For questions, please contact Victoria Braathen.
Norway-China Seafood Summit 2018 is organized by the Norwegian Seafood Council in collaboration with the Norwegian Embassy in Beijing and Innovation Norway.