We are delighted to once again invite you to the annual salmon seminar held in Milan, that shall focus this year on insight and category management in the Italian market.
The seminar will take place on Tuesday 4th of June 2019 from 15.00 to 20.00, at Palazzo delle Stelline, Corso Magenta 61, in Milan.
15:00 – 15:30 Registration and welcome coffee
15:30 – 15:45 Welcome and introduction
- Welcome by Trym Eidem Gundersen – Director Italy, Norwegian Seafood Council
- Seminar moderated by Barbara Papini – Account Director, Omnicom PR Group
15:45 - 17:00 First session: Salmon insight
- "Norwegian salmon status and future prospects."
Speaker: Børge Grønbech – Director Global Operations, Norwegian Seafood Council
- "Retail insight in Europe regarding seafood: equalities and differences with Italy."
Speaker: Ørjan Olsen – Head of Market Insight and Services, Norwegian Seafood Council
- "Norwegian salmon in Italy: insight Out of Home, Export & Consumer."
Speaker: Trym Eidem Gundersen – Director Italy, Norwegian Seafood Council
- "Seafood trends in Italian retail and sushi shopper behavior."
Speaker: Andrea Succi. Sales and Marketing Analytics Sales Leader, Nielsen Italy
- "How fake news can negatively affect public opinion."
Speaker: Valentina Tepedino, Veterinary and national representative for SIMeVeP (Italian Society of Preventive Veterinary Medicine) for the seafood sector
17:00 – 17:30 Coffee break
17:30 – 18:45 Second session: Category Management
- "Seafood category with focus on salmon in METRO. Challenges and opportunities."
Speaker: Emanuele de Roberto - Category Manager Fresh Fish, Metro Italia Cash & Carry
- "Farmed Salmon: COOP Italia's Choice."
Speaker: Marco Fiori, Private Label Manager for the fish sector and responsible for frozen fish, COOP Italia
- "Seafood category with focus on salmon in Carrefour. Challenges and opportunities."
Speaker: Angelo Arrigoni, Carrefour Italia
- "How Norwegian retailer used salmon to reposition in market."
Speaker: Trond Storrud, Co-founder & business developer, Fresh PL AS
18:45 Aperitivo with Norwegian seafood tasting and networking, in the garden of Palazzo delle Stelline
The Norwegian Seafood Council has an agreement with Hotel Palazzo delle Stelline - located in the same building where the seminar will take place - which offers special reduced rates for our seminar's guests.
Single room: 112 € / night, breakfast included
Double room single use: 127 € / night, breakfast included
Double room: 148 € / night, breakfast included
Suite: 168 € / night, breakfast included
We kindly ask that each participant book their room directly with the hotel, by completing the attached booking form (click here to download) with your details, type of room, and lenght of stay, and send it directly to the hotel at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
Please note that reservation is subject to room availability, so we advise you to book well in advance.
To register for the seminar, please click here below: